Adriaan Boshoff was a true impressionist, a man who may have made hundreds of sketches before embarking on his paintings. It was this dedication to perfection, coupled with a rare talent and creative ability that catapulted Boshoff into the forefront of South African artists. “It was a good day” was his last painting and also features on the cover of a book about him.
- Video: It was a good day – Adriaan Boshoff Sr (1935 – 2007) Life and Art of the Master Impressionist
- Choose your own free Angel with every Art Purchase @ Future Art Era Gallery
- Review: “Africa Today Tomorrow Always” presented by Future Art Era
- “Africa, Today, Tomorrow, Always” Art Exhibition unofficial photos of your favorites!
- Opening Address by Mr. Daniel Rankadi Mosako: Art Exhibition “Africa, Today, Tomorrow, Always” 19 Nov 2016