Adriaan Boshoff was a true impressionist, a man who may have made hundreds of sketches before embarking on his paintings. It was this dedication to perfection, coupled with a rare talent and creative ability that catapulted Boshoff into the forefront of South African artists. “It was a good day” was his last painting and also features on the cover of a book about him.
- Andromeda at Shangri-La 23/24 Feb 2018
- The Rain Queen – Modjadji at Shangri-La – 23/24 Feb 2018 Art Exhibition
- You are invited… “Art the gateway to Shangri-La” – Art Exhibition
- Video: It was a good day – Adriaan Boshoff Sr (1935 – 2007) Life and Art of the Master Impressionist
- Choose your own free Angel with every Art Purchase @ Future Art Era Gallery